Saturday, May 26, 2007

Internet tip: RSS feeds - what are they?

A post having nothing to do with business or law, but that will save you a lot of time if you read a lot of blogs or online newspapers. I wrote about new aggregators/RSS feeds before in this post. I think these things are one of the best things about using the Firefox browser - I can see the headlines of blog posts or online newspapers without going to that page. I can then decide if I want to read the whole story or go onto something more interesting. Internet Explorer also now has this capability - or so I understand. You can also download newsreaders or subscribe to an online site like Bloglines. A very useful and free way to save time.

If you look on the right of this post, I have a link for subscribing to this blog's RSS feed. It is that easy.

No comments: