Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Comments on Indiana's Online Child Support Calculator

In the past, I suggested that everyone bookmark Indiana's Online Child Support Calculator. I am changing that opinion.

With a recent case, I had just too much trouble getting a good calculation of the overnight parenting credit and then getting the parenting time credit sheet to print. I gave up and downloaded the offline version.

With the offline version, I was able to get a parenting time worksheet to print. Problems all solved.

Why had I not used this version? I only recently added Microsoft Office and so had not had Excel on any of my machines. The offline version does not work with Quattro Pro (Corel Office Suite) or Open Office's spreadsheet application.

What do I suggest now? Download and use the offline version.

No comments: