Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Madison County Clerk: Where to Pay Child Support

Go to the second floor of the Madison County Government Center, and go down the south hallway and you get to the County Clerk's office.

I wish I could give you something more about the Madison County Clerk, but the county website has little to show for the Clerk's Office. This information comes from the State of Indiana's Madison County page:

16 E. Ninth Street, #213
Anderson, IN 46016 [map]

Pho: (765) 641-9443
Fax: (765) 640-4203

Clerk of Courts
Ludy Watkins

Which leaves me to give you some snapshots I made:

No comments: