Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tips on Using This Blog 2

For those from Indiana or who have an Indiana case, be sure to look at my Indiana Family Law Resources on the right hand and down of your screen.

I also suggest checking out my Family Law Links, Family Law Feed - Justia Blawg Search, USLaw.com Blog Directory, and LexMonitor Daily Blog Review.  What you will find here are what other family law bloggers are writing.  Out of state visitors may find here something closer to their home.

Remember that there are many more articles on this blog on this and other subjects. Down the right hand side of your screen are my archives of older articles by subject. You can also click on the link below next to the word "Label". As of today (8/21/09), there are 1,364 posts on this blog. Tomorrow there will be more. Although you may think that one article will answer your question, I think you need to read more so as not to miss the details. The devil is in the details.

Use the search function at the top of the blog. Having seen some of the searches that bring people here, I see many of you missing information.

I also suggest that you subscribe to the e-mail alerts. This is best if you want to keep up with the information provided on this blog. It is free, creates no obligation on you or me, and there is a link to the subscription service on the right hand side of the blog.

Feel free to make comments - not requests for legal advice - to any of the posts. One hope I had had was to get information out to Hoosiers and information back. I only block spam (and believe it or not there is more of that than I like to think about).

If you want legal advice instead of information, you can contact me directly.

No comments: