Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not Indiana family law but an interesting idea for families of abused children

I found the English bloody relations blog thanks to Judith's Divorce Blog. On bloody relations this headline caught my eye: Mosac: support for parents of children who have been sexually abused.

"The Guardian published an interesting story about a charity called Mosac which supports non-abusing parents and carers of children who have been sexually abused."
I must say that I do not usually deal with these issues and may not be aware of similar services here in Indiana. If I am wrong and there are such services here in Indiana, please leave some information as a comment (the link to Comments is below this post).

A question comes to mind if I am right and Indiana has no services for non-abusing parents: why not?

No comments: