Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Explaining Indiana's Relocation Statute

I must say that one of the benefits of writing this blog is learning new things (and an ever greater appreciation of what Google can find on the Net). For those wanting an outline of Indiana's new relocation statute go here: http://www.in.gov/judiciary/center/education/library/domestic-relations/custody-relocation/presentation.pdf.

What is it? A Powerpoint presentation made for Indiana judges that someone has converted to a PDF document.

Google found it but working back from the document I did find out that it was hidden in plain sight. We may have to keep an eye on the documents available under Judicial Education Library.

I do notice that on page 34 that the author agrees with me that this statute applies to every move. I have several articles on Indiana's relocation statute here. I suggest reading them not out of pride of authorship but because this statute has the potential for creating major problems.

No comments: