Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moving? Make Sure Your Support Clerk Knows

The Madison County Clerk has a form for changing your address. Since it was not online, I uploaded the form as a PDF form. You can find that here. I know of no reason why this cannot be modified for other counties.


T.A. P said...

I would add a word of caution. I.C. 31-17-2.2 requires some more information from a relocating individual than this form requires such as a "brief statement of the specific reasons for the proposed relocation of the child" in I.C. 31-17-2.2-3(2)(E). So this form probably isn't a substitute for a relocation notice, but just an opportunity to inform the support clerk.

Sam Hasler said...

Since I had labeled it as being for Clerk, I had not thought of it as capable of being confused with the relocation notice. However, there is a sample relocation from the Vanderbugh County Courts that I have an article here http://haslerlaw2.blogspot.com/2009/04/another-relocation-form.html